Bestpractice management when you need it
Right away and for as long as you want
Our network of interim managers, which has steadily grown, allows us to provide an outstanding solution for difficult short-term managerial tasks. Our interim managers have held positions as CEOs, COOs, CROs, CFOs and CPOs, serving as operational support during capacity constraints or filling vacancies in a variety of titles. These include working as plant manager, supply-chain manager, international project manager and head of production, sales or purchasing.
By merging international market knowledge and local market data, we offer staff for top-ranking interim bookings, both nationally and internationally. The interim managers we deploy have decades of management experience as well as extensive technical and subject-matter expertise. Beyond that, they also put their Lean management experience to use, depending on the clients’ needs.
What we offer our clients
- Our experts identify your challenges and leverage the potential in your business, customers, suppliers and partners. Their work focuses on applying international best practices and benchmarks.
With their experience in project and program management, our interim managers always have an eye on the big picture, thus enabling you to achieve your projects efficiently and expediently.
- Professional members of supervisory and advisory boards expand your network and drive your company forward. They take part in strategic discussions, critically examine decisions and provide consulting in topics such as successorship.
What our clients get
- Outstanding leadership performance to actively shape your success
- Resolving difficult management tasks in transformations, lines or projects
- International BestPractice expertise with access to Staufen’s service portfolio
- Quality guaranteed due to our international presence and global network
- The right candidates for your challenges
- Implementing your projects without long-term commitments
What we offer out interim managers
We provide our interim managers access to our international BestPractice network and our different training programs for managers at the Staufen Academy.
At our thirteen locations, you as an interim manager have direct access to the expertise at Staufen as well as data about local markets. This enables us to work with you and serve our national and international clients at premium quality standards.
Our Interim Network focuses on quality, not quantity. As a result, we emphasize warm personal interactions and prioritize quality criteria. Among other things, this means getting to know each other personally and establishing long-term partnerships.
We create regular opportunities for you to engage in dialogue with colleagues, partners and customers as part of Management Dialogues, BestPractice Days and special interim management events.