Making your company fit for the digital world
Digital competences are becoming a critical success factor for many companies
Intelligent Industry 4.0 production processes can be applied to accomplish a variety of objectives. These include achieving greater productivity and efficiency, fulfilling consumer specifications faster and more expediently, and developing brand-new industrial products and business models. Small and mid-sized companies often have a particular need for this kind of consulting and guidance.
For one thing, smart-factory solutions help businesses increase the efficiency of their value chain; for another, digital portfolios provide opportunities to leverage the new markets that emerge. Only companies that optimize both of these factors will be winners in the digital transformation. This process not only means new products and services;
it will also lead to a transition in traditional market logic. As a result, Germany’s federal ministry of economics intends to establish future-forward rules for the digital economy, sharing economy and digital platforms. It has launched a broad range of discussions to achieve this goal. One of the first outcomes has been the white paper on digital platforms which took the results of the discussion as the basis for presenting concrete suggestions about regulating digital policies.
As a subsidiary of Staufen, the company Staufen Digital Neonex offers you a pragmatic and methodical point of entry to this issue. We work with you to generate hands-on digital strategies for your company.
What we offer
- Jointly developing pragmatically-oriented digital strategies for efficiently designing your company’s digital future.
- Working together to create a future-forward data strategy. We provide all of the methods and tools you need to gather data, analyze it, identify patterns and leverage potential.
- Increasing flexibility and efficiency in production. Identifying relevant use cases with confidence and quickly applying them to successful pilot projects for a rapid return on investment and acceptance within the in-house team.
- Jointly developing a digital expansion of your product portfolio. Identifying opportunities on new and existing markets and creating sustainable USPs to your competitors.
What you get
A pragmatic and custom-tailored approach to Industry 4.0
- Why the Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories matter – identifying and implementing the framework and impact you need to take part
- Creating the prerequisites for an expedient and sustainable digital transformation
Classifying and applying Industry 4.0 your own company
- Fully understanding what digitization means for added value at your business
New concepts and established methods
- Combining one-piece flow and intelligent automation
- Guiding principles for intelligent factories in a variety of industries
- Testing, operational use and optimizing ergonomic concepts for assembly and logistics Manufacturing based on Lean and Smart Factory approaches
Preparing for the future with a smart product portfolio
- Getting to know pioneering approaches to products and production in your environment
- Interlinking business processes and resources to generate flexible and efficient production while maintaining the same high quality and lowering costs
- More sales due to intelligent products along with the services to match
Accelerating the innovation cycle
- Taking a fundamental approach to understanding problems — from developing solutions all the way to the prototype phase and testing
- Conducting a complete design-thinking cycle within the team
- The fundamentals of working together based on agile principles
- Optimizing the customer journey by creating new customer interfaces
Study industry 4.0
German industry 4.0 index 2019
For the “German Industry 4.0 Index 2019”, the management consultancy Staufen AG surveyed a total of 323 companies in Germany on the topic of Industry 4.0 and digitalization. The survey was conducted in July 2019. Nearly 70 percent of the companies surveyed are active in the mechanical and plant engineering, electrical and automotive industries.