THE STAUFEN ACADEMY
ENABLING PEAK PERFORMANCE. FOR A SUSTAINABLE CULTURE OF CHANGE.
We are convinced that lean transformation can only be a success when management and employees have top-tier qualifications. This is why the Staufen Academy is an important part of our approach.
Over 100 active trainers and 70 international BestPractice partners — highly-esteemed and successful companies from a wide spectrum of different industries and varying sizes — all support you on your path to peak performance.
Developing global competence for excellent processes and excellent management – that’s what we stand for.
They offer practical training, customized in-house seminars, comprehensive qualification programs, blended learning concepts, BestPractice visits and tours, and events and conferences.
Take a look at the current 2021 academy program now!
It’s always the right time for your continuing education. Practical experience offered in everything from management and leadership training, lean-specialist and Six Sigma programs all the way to training for specialists. There is sure to be something suitable for you!
We’re looking forward to seeing you again in person at our seminars as of September 2021. The following conditions currently apply for participation on site as per the Corona regulation valid as of August 16, 2021:
- Admission is permitted to those who have been immunized, have recovered, or been vaccinated (please present proof)
- Admission for those who have not been immunized is only possible with a test result taken no later than a maximum of 24 hours (antigen quick test) and a maximum of 48 hours (PCR test) prior to the seminar
- A mask requirement (medical mask, FFP2 or FFP3) applies for everyone on the premises
- The standard hygiene rules of course also apply (see the following link for our hygiene procedures)
If we are forced to switch to online mode again due to a rise in the Corona incidence level, we will inform all participants in due time.
ACHIEVE YOUR LEARNING TARGETS
WITH OUR ONLINE COURSES
Benefit from our 5 online training success factors:
- Strong focus on your learning objectives: during the preparation of an online course, our trainers are even more concerned with the learning objectives and the knowledge you should gain during a course.
- Interactivity: your personal challenges and concerns are given a lot of space. Look forward to being very involved thanks to many activities during the training.
- Media mix: our trainers provide a lot of variety in the use of media. Video cameras, Miro boards (digital collaborative whiteboards), PowerPoint presentations and physical flipcharts, among others, are used in regular rotation.
- Group work: thanks to Miro boards, group work is conducted effectively in our online trainings. You will work on several exercises with your fellow training participants.
- Practical application of what you have learned: you will have the opportunity to present exercises yourself in front of the group. You will also be given plenty of time to reflect on what you have learned.